Champagne Faucheron-Gavroy : Cuvée Demi-Sec
A very strong golden color and a fresh nose with subtle flower aromas.
The Pinot Noir brings a strong attack and a good length on the palate whereas the Chardonnay brings a pleasant sharpness and an elegant delicacy.
Ideal with a foie gras, recommended with a dessert, it will be surprising on a bed of crushed ice for your summer aperitives.
The liqueur dosage being a little higher, it will go perfectly with your desserts.
Information sheet from the cellar master
- Only available in 75cl bottles
- Varieties: 80% of Pinot Noir and 20% of Chardonnay
- Blend: 2016 with 40% of reserve wine
- Maturation: 3 years in our vaulted cellars at 11°C (51.8°F)
- Alcohol rate: 12%
- Liqueur dosage: 13gr per 0.75l
- Concours des vignerons indépendants 2016 (independent winemakers contest): Bronze Medal
- 2016 International Challenge – Gilbert & Gaillard: Gold Medal
- 2018 Feminalise World Wine Competition: Silver Medal
- 2018 International Challenge – Gilbert & Gaillard: Silver Medal
- 2019 International Challenge – Gilbert & Gaillard: Gold Medal