Champagne Faucheron-Gavroy : Cuvée Brut Rosé
This rosé champagne shows a sparkly and salmon-pink color, out of which come delicate fine bubbles. The nose is fine and subtle with hints of fresh strawberry, gooseberry and redcurrant.
To our delight, the airing brings out hints of rhubarb, bean and almond. On the palate, this rosé reveals some sweetness and stays very fruity with a warm finish. The palate is expressed with hints of strawberry jam, raspberry fruit jelly and a cherry brandy finish.
This rosé champagne made for your pleasure will be perfect for the aperitif with taramasalata toasts, a Basque cheese with its black cherry jam or with a Paris-Brest (French pastry) kind of dessert.
Information sheet from the cellar master
- Only available in 75cl bottles
- Varieties: 70% of Pinot Noir from Verzenay, 18% of Chardonnay from Verzy and 12% of red wine from Bouzy
A coppery cherry color, a bouquet of red berry aromas, a full-bodied taste. Unique for the aperitif, it will surprise you with a salmon and will delight you with a dessert made from red berries and coulis.
- 2016 and 2018 International Challenge – Gilbert & Gaillard: Gold Medal
- 2018 Feminalise World Wine Competition: Gold Medal
- 2019 International Challenge – Gilbert & Gaillard: Gold Medal