Champagne Faucheron-Gavroy : Cuvée Adonis
This silky wine gets rounder at the palate finish with hints of ripe apple. It will go perfectly with seafood and fish.
This vintage champagne displays a dazzling golden color with hints of green and a fine effervescence.
The first nose is discreet and fine with hints of blackcurrant coulis and acacia honey. A light airing is necessary to fully enjoy its complexity, with hints of honey candy, white flowers, wild peaches in syrup and Mirabelle plums.
The palate is full and generous thanks to a strong Pinot Noir.
We find again a very fruity palate with a mineral finish, especially hints of fresh grapes, pear and carambola fruit.
This strong champagne will go perfectly with duck legs with apple juice, pork cheeks cooked in cider and honey or very simply with a fruit salad and its buttery brioche.
Information sheet from the cellar master
- Only available in 75cl bottles
- Varieties: 50% Chardonnay from “Les Soulemonts” planted in 1959 in Verzy and 50% Pinot Noir from the “Basses Jumandres” planted in 1965 in Verzenay
- Maturation: 3 years in our vaulted cellars at 11°C (51.8°F)
- Alcohol rate: 12%
- Liqueur dosage: 5gr per 0.75l
- 2016 Dussert-Gerbert guide contest